Help Us Raise Money for St. Jude Children's Research HospitalAll Barns/Riders are Encouraged to Help Us Make a Difference
All proceeds from the National Academy Championship Horse Show goes to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is located in Memphis, Tennessee. It’s one of the world’s premier pediatric cancer research centers. The mission of the hospital is to find cures for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Over the last 19 years, our riders, their families and our fans have helped contribute over $396,900 to help sick children and fund critical research.
Help Us Raise Money
We ask that every rider who participates in the Academy National Championship Horse Show consider helping raise money for St. Jude’s. There are so many creative ways that you and your barn can raise money. Use your creativity to make this fundraising effort fun! Money that you raise should be sent directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Please let us know how much you contributed so that we can recognize you!
10 Creative Ways to Raise Money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
1. Have a Barn Movie Night. Charge admission for the movie, popcorn and drinks.
2. Have a barn show and invite the public to sponsor riders.
3. Host a big lemonade stand.
4. Have riders create jewelry and sell it during a show.
5. Have a boot shining night, for $10 per shine.
6. Host a car wash at your local Chick-fil-A.
7. Have a fun slip ‘n slide day at your barn. Charge per slide.
8. Offer a snow cone day on a hot weekend. Charge for one flavor, a little more for multiple flavors.
9. Have a spaghetti supper where barn families can order take-out dinner in advance.
10. Have a glow stick dance party and sell fluorescent arm bands, headbands and necklaces.